USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
By using our community spaces and on-site amenities you acknowledge that you are doing so at your own risk. Veyron Properties is not responsible for personal injuries obtained while using our community spaces and on-site amenities, or for any items stolen from or lost when left at our community spaces and on-site amenities.
Tenants will be responsible for any damages to property resulting from improper use of the space, including furniture, fixtures, plumbing, electrical, heating, etc.
Please notify the Property Manager if you notice damages or safety concerns.
Bicycle storage is available at Acadia for free to our residences. Please note however, that storage is limited and is on a first come, first serve basis.
five7five Community Patio / Community Room
- This space is not to be used between the hours of 9 pm and 8 am.
- Non-residents may only use this space at the invitation of and in the company of five7five residents.
- Please clean up after yourself, place trash in the trash cans provided and take any personal items with you when you leave.
- No Smoking.
- No Drugs.
- No Animals.
- No Horseplay or Roughhousing.
- Use of this space is on a first-come basis.
- Capacity: Not to exceed 12 people on the Community Patio and 8 people in the Community Room.
- Please do not leave children or guests unattended.
- Keeping noise to a minimum
- Using respectful and family appropriate language
- Share the space with other five7five community members and their guests.